Monday, September 6, 2010

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Don't know about you but from what I've seen thus far Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions is a game I'm varied interested in. Not that I believe this will be a team rated game, but the Spider-Man series of games are always decent. The only issue I've always had with the Spider-Man series is depth. After I've beat them there's nothing else to do with it. I'm gonna get focused on this one Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions for a sec. Looks like you get to be regular know Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Ultimate Spider-Man(symbiote), and Spider-Man Noir. What I like so far is that the game mode changes depending on which one you are at the time. Amazing Spider-Man will be more of the traditional web slinging style. Ultimate Spider-Man will be like Amazing Spider-man, but using power, rage mode and symbiote to fight. Spider-Man Noir uses more of a Batman Arkham Asylum style with detective mode, and surprise fighting. Spider-Man 2099 really cool suite and huge futuristic city. Now back to what I said before about depth it sounds like a lot so far. I hope that I can get at least another hour or two of game play after story line is over. Here is a video of game play so far.

Video provided G4tv

value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/48393" />

No comments:

Post a Comment